That's just prior to the start of the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week.
Speakers and topics on the agenda are:
* Trucking Trends to 2020 with Deborah Lockridge, Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking and Heavy Duty Aftermarket Journal;
* Hidden Problems That Cause Lost Earnings in Your Business with Tony Blazak of Hot Flash;
* Classification Clarification to Save You Money on Workers Compensation Premiums with Gerry Cecil or Zurich;
* New Technologies for Salvaging Cores with Gary Reed, President of Lock 'n Stitch.
* Why Complicate the Remanufacturing Quagmire for the Aftermarket with Omar Cueto of DieselLogic.com. Omar will discuss how living up to the 2003 Clean Air Act will improve the quality of remanufacturing and testing of electronic diesel fuel injectors and will reduce emissions; and
* Embracing the Future with Shawn Zwicker, Leader of New Business Development at Cummins, Inc. Shawn will talk about coming changes to the remanufacturing sector that will challenge the industry to evaluate their traditional salvage techniques.
An additional highlight of the HDRG Summit will be the Remanufacturer of the Year Awards Luncheon. Members of ADS, ITPA, HDRG and APRA may register at the member price.
To register for the Summit or for complete program details, please visit www.hdrg.org.