TMC's Transportation Technology Exhibition, Feb. 8-10, is expected to include more than 300 exhibitors.
Full technical sessions will include "The Utility of TMC Recommended Maintenance and Engineering Practices" and "OSHA Compliance Requirements for Maintenance Operations."
Mini-technical sessions will include:
* The Utility of TMC Recommended Maintenance and Engineering Practices
* OSHA Compliance Requirements for Maintenance Operations
* Who's Watching the Auxiliary Pin Circuit?
* Industry Roundtable on Tire Inflation Pressure Technologies
* ECM-Controlled Fan Drives: Dissipating Underhood Heat in EPA 2007- and 2010-compliant Engines
* In-Cab Spec'ing for Driver Retention and Resale Value
* Utilizing Successful National Parts Purchasing Programs
* New Stopping Distance Regulations and Their Effect on Vehicle Specifications-Part 3
* Trailer Frame and Axle Repair/Maintenance Issues
* Grid Electrification Potential and Its Impact on Commercial Transportation
* Tips, Tricks and Techniques for Maintaining and Repairing Vocational Chassis and Bodies
* Condition-based Maintenance Sensor Technology
* Automatic Transmission Fluids: Why Do They Differ?
* Corrosion: Complaint, Cause and Correction
More than 100 task forces will meet on Tuesday, followed by TMC's Town Meeting and the Transportation Technology Exhibition grand opening, with technical sessions held Wednesday through Friday.
More information: http://tmc.truckline.com, or call TMC at 703-838-1763.