The new independent locations include:
* PlazaGo just off U.S. 50 in South Hutchinson, Kan.
* Safeway Travel Center off I-65 in Hope Hull, Ala., just south of Montgomery.
* Ghost Town Fuel Stop & Restaurant on Route 20 and 26 in Casper, Wyo.
* Steel City Fuel Center near the junction of I-94 and I-90, in Lake Station, Ind.
* The I-10 Truck Stop off I-10 in Rialto, Calif., just west of San Bernardino.
* Fuel Express just off I-40 in Holbrook, Ariz.
According to Ed Boulis, owner of the I-10 Truck Stop, TransFlo Express has been good for his customers and good for business. "A lot of customers come here to use it," he said.
With TransFlo Express, drivers hand their documents to a trained cashier for scanning. Then, these documents are sent electronically to the fleet for immediate billing and payroll processing.
"We welcome our new partners to the TransFlo Express network," said Bob Helms, chairman and CEO of Pegasus TransTech.