This private trade show gives truck fleets, dealers and distributors the unique opportunity to see firsthand the latest product and technology developments from MHT's 10 companies, including Fontaine Fifth Wheel, Fontaine Modification, Fontaine Spray Suppression, Fontaine Trailer, Leland Brake and Wheel Parts, Marmon-Herrington, Perfection, Triangle Suspension Systems, TSE Brakes and Webb Wheel.
"All of our MHT companies are investing a great deal of time and money in R&D to develop new products and processes that will help fleets continue to reduce costs and improve profitability," said Kelly Dier, president, Marmon Highway Technologies.
The event will be held at the Holiday Inn & Northwest Arkansas Convention Center, following Arkansas Trucking Association's Maintenance and Technology Council meeting. There is no cost to attend.
The Expo will feature a wide range of truck components and services, including:
* Fifth wheels
* Post-production truck modifications
* Fenders, light bars, mud flap brackets, bumpers and grilles
* Flatbed, dropdeck, extendable and lowbed trailers
* Brake and wheel parts
* All-wheel drive axles and transfer cases
* Clutches, flywheels and clutch hydraulics
* Leaf springs, air springs and suspension parts
* Spring brakes and brake actuators
* Brake drums, rotors and hubs
The event will also feature a tour of Webb Wheel's manufacturing facility, located 25 minutes from the Expo.
MHT is taking the Expo to locations around the country, and the Springdale, Ark. Expo is the first stop on the tour.
To register for the event, visit www.marmonhitech.com/events.