The company gave out nine awards to organizations that provided the highest levels of product, parts and service support to customers.
Dealers receiving awards include:
* Big Iron Equipment of Lively, Ontario
* Branded Trailer Sales of Woodworth, La.
* Freightliner of Grand Rapids, Mich.
* Hale Trailer, Brake & Wheel of Voorhees, N.J.
* J&B Pavelka Truck & Trailer of Corpus Christi, Texas
* Leslie Equipment of Cowen, W.Va.
* Lucky's Trailer Sales of South Royalton, Vt.
* Trailer America of Columbiana, Ohio
* Western Truck & Trailer Sales of Las Vegas
"Despite challenging economic conditions, these top Talbert dealers continue to excel in sales and service capabilities - and most importantly, in overall customer satisfaction," said Greg Smith, vice president of sales and marketing for Talbert. "We would also like to commend our entire dealer team for their exceptional efforts in serving the transportation industry."
Founded in 1938, Talbert Manufacturing provides a line of heavy haul trailers and specialized transportation equipment for the commercial, industrial, military and government sectors. Its products serve applications that include renewable energy, aerospace, heavy construction, in-plant material handling, manufacturing and processing systems.