ZF Aftermarket is expanding its training offerings for technicians in commercial vehicle fleets, distributors, and independent aftermarket service shops in North America by adding 40 new training modules this year. The company is showcasing its ZF [pro]Academy training at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2024, this week in Grapevine, Texas.
The ZF [pro]Academy training platform is a free, online resource that delivers 25 different technical courses for commercial vehicle products and systems. Training subjects range from steering and air disc brakes (ADB) to air systems and trailer products including wheel-end and aerodynamic solutions, the company said.
ZF [pro]Academy delivers 160 different training modules, and the company said an additional 40 modules will be added this year covering ZF PowerLine transmissions, ZF Reax steering, and e-mobility for commercial vehicles.
A series of live ZF [pro]Academy webinars is planned for 2024 addressing TRW steering systems, Wabco Toolbox Plus diagnostics, and ZF Reax steering. With 24/7 online access, learners can progress at their speed and convenience, completing technical training when and where they prefer, on any type of computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Free registration for ZF [pro]Academy is available in the Wabco Customer Center, where ZF Aftermarket said visitors can get quick access to:
- All technical training courses
- Resources for training managers to schedule trainings
- Monitor technicians’ progress and track certifications
- Customized learning plans for truck and trailer
- Reference materials including product literature, maintenance manuals, technical bulletins, and product specifications
- Notifications for upcoming webinars and hands-on training opportunities
Commercial Vehicle Products
ZF Aftermarket said with five brands and over 70,000 part numbers it is the largest single-source provider to the commercial vehicle aftermarket.
At Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2024, ZF is showcasing its portfolio of OE-engineered products including:
- TRW Power Steering pumps and gears
- Wabco air compressors
- Wabco Trailer iABS, wheel speed sensor, Maxxus Air Disc Brakes, and related tools
- Sachs clutches and shock absorbers
- ZF PowerLine transmission
- Digital solutions including advanced fleet orchestration and telematics platforms Scalar, TrailerCast, and the recently introduced ZF Bus Connect