The editors of Heavy Duty Trucking and other fleet brands in the Bobit Fleet Group will offer their insights into what’s happening with commercial electric vehicle adoption in a Sept. 27 webinar.
In this roundtable discussion, editors will talk about what’s driving EV adoption in the fleet sectorss they cover — and share the challenges to growth around charging infarastructure, vehicle availability, ownership costs, and more. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions.
The September 27 webinar will be at 2 p.m. eastern time. Speaking are:
- Chris Brown, moderator, associate publisher, Automotive Fleet, Auto Rental News, Fleet Forward, and Business Fleet.
- Deborah Lockridge, editor and associate publisher, Heavy Duty Trucking
- Lauren Fletcher. executive editor, Work Truck
- Nichole Osinski, executive editor, Government Fleet
- Wes Platt, executive editor, School Bus Fleet
- Alex Roman, executive editor, Metro Magazine
Register for this webinar and find out if other commercial fleet segments can offer ideas or inspiration to address shared challenges.