The Trucker Path mobile app will now offer a personalized dispatch service for drivers.
Trucker Path Dispatch handles the back-office work so drivers can concentrate on driving, Trucker Path officials said in a press release. The app features include:
- Load sourcing and negotiation — the service finds profitable loads drivers want to haul by gathering driver preferences and sharing them with their personal dispatcher who is armed with Artificial Intelligence tools and millions of datapoints.
- Truck navigation — the quickest, safest truck-specific routes are sent directly to the Trucker Path app, including pick-up and delivery locations, timing windows and special instructions.
- Status reporting — dispatchers handle check calls with real-time reporting to keep customers informed without interrupting the driver.
- Compliance monitoring — a personal dispatcher monitors compliance and looks ahead for a good place for drivers to shut down for rest periods at more than 300,000 POIs and parking locations.
- Digital paperwork — allows drivers to scan trip docs and submit them to the dispatcher to speed up payment processing and keep everything organized in one place.
“With over a million users on our app we have the unique advantage of directly contacting our drivers to ask them what they like and want,” said Chris Oliver, chief marketing officer at Trucker Path. “The features in this initial launch of Dispatch were the top selections. Just like we do with all our offerings, we will continue to ask our community of drivers and continue to build this service until it has all the features they want and need.”
The offering allows drivers to determine their lane and commodity preferences, and then the app finds the loads they want to haul at profitable rates, eliminate forced dispatches, handle the check calls, and also help with finding parking and the best places to shut down at the end of a shift.
Smaller carriers and owner operators often don’t get the same competitive advantages achieved through technology that larger carriers and brokers get, explains Joe Chen, CEO at Trucker Path.
“Trucker Path Dispatch is a tech-enhanced, highly-efficient, full-service dispatch service designed specifically to serve the back-office needs of the hundreds of thousands of small carriers and owner-operators who rely on the suite of driver-focused features Trucker Path provides.”
To get started with Trucker Path Dispatch, drivers submit their Motor Carrier Authority, Certificate of Insurance and W-9 tax forms, sign a Service Level Agreement and begin sharing their load and lane preferences with a personal dispatcher. The cost to drivers is 5% per booked load.
See all comments