The winner will receive a 2006 Volvo VNL 670 (courtesy of Volvo Trucks North America), a one-year work agreement with Heartland Express and other great products and services.
Country music star Aaron Tippin, radio personality Bill Mack from Sirius XM Radio, Back on the Road 2008 winner Don Turkelson and others will join Arrow for the event, which is open to the public.
Back on the Road is an initiative designed to benefit a deserving trucker in need of a truck and a job. People were encouraged to submit stories about deserving friends, family members, associates and even themselves for this opportunity of a lifetime.
In addition to the truck and work agreement, the winner of Back On The Road receives:
• TriPac auxiliary power unit courtesy of Thermo King
• X One tires courtesy of Michelin
• Business consulting tools courtesy of ATBS
• Insurance provided by the Owner Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA)
• A 3-year / 300K mile warranty from National Truck Protection
• Monthly $500 fuel cards courtesy of Pilot Travel Centers
• One year's worth of filter products courtesy of Genuine Volvo Parts
• Truck accessories and fenders courtesy of Minimizer products
• One year's worth of oil changes courtesy of Chevron
More info: www.backontheroad2009.com