The audio conference will focus on strategies that will help reduce both overall insurance costs and insured and uninsured liabilities. It is recommended for CEOs, CFOs and risk managers.
Experts on transportation insurance will give information on how to:
• Negotiate insurance and indemnity clauses with shippers
• Avoid exposure as a broker or, if it is unavoidable, insure for exposure
• Determine the key issues of concern in developing or modifying an owner-operator insurance requirement
• Start an evaluation of legal and practical risks to ensure long-term viability in the utilization of owner-operators
• Manage an array of other critical issues
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
For more information and registration: www.truckload.org/EducationAndTraining.aspx