Slated for Sunday, Oct. 12, through Tuesday, Oct. 14, this industry is event solely focused on the e-commerce and information technology issues facing suppliers.
The Fall Conference program on the morning of Tuesday, Oct. 14, will be devoted to manufacturer IT innovations. Les Wittekind, executive vice president of IT services, USA Industries, will address "Launching a Corporate-Wide ERP Initiative". Todd Campau, data management team leader, Mahle Clevite, will discuss "Committing to Corporate-wide Data Management Excellence," and Bob Moore, Bob Moore & Partners, will address industry efforts to develop a supplier-driven e-catalog model.
Other presentations at the conference will include:
• Keynote Address: The Health & Future of the Aftermarket - Steve Handschuh, president and COO, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA)
• Survivor - Chris Gardner, vice president, AASA
• Member Spotlight: Affinia Group - Jim Burdiss, CIO and Fred Dingrando, CTO
• Customer Spotlight: Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance - Dale Hopkins, vice president, information technology
• Vendor Profiles - Each conference sponsor will describe how its services/solutions help aftermarket suppliers meet industry challenges or comply with industry standards
• Managing IT in a Global Environment - John Pilon, ABeam Consulting
• Global Vehicle Population Data Strategies Panel - Auto Strategies International, Experian, Jato, R.L. Polk
• SaaS: Outsourcing That Works - ANXeBusiness
• MIS Council Update - Customer Matrix, Online Member Profile, Supplier Forum Recap
• Discussion - Supplier Forum Results: Do they mean anything?
• Customer Spotlight: Uni-Select - Brent Windom, vice president marketing and product management
• Interactive Focus Group: Managing OE & Aftermarket Businesses - Gates, Tenneco and Standard Motor Products
• Cloud Computing - Rick Tellford, IBM
More info and Registration: www.miscouncil.org/conferences/fall08.html