The clinic will offer presentations and speakers with "forward-thinking" and progressive ideas for the future. Among the presentations and presenters are:
- Russ Schinzing of Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing, who will discuss "Remanufacturing Heavy Duty Electronics"
- Pete Fodor of PTM will have a presentation and demonstration on Electronic Test Systems
- Jeffrey S. Stukenborg, Delphi Product & Service Solutions, will speak about hybrid powertrains
- Tom Churchill of Model Electronics will present "Remanufacturing Instrument Clusters"
- Dan Manning of TTI will lead a Component Supplier Presentation
- Marshall Knopf of Knopf Automotive will deliver a Core Supplier Presentation.
More info or registration information: