Fleets that use dash cameras have a new resource to get more from their investment – the J.J. Keller Video Review Service.
A team of J.J. Keller experts will review a motor carrier's dash cam video as well as services such as establishing the correct hardware settings and determining which risky events to prioritize for monitoring.
“Our service provides support and expertise to keep carriers from getting stuck in the weeds of video event management," said Kevin Krull, director of client success- technology solutions, J.J. Keller & Associates. “Dash cameras are more than just hardware. They provide a unique opportunity for carriers to bring meaningful, long-term change to their safety culture. We don’t want carriers to miss out on these benefits.”
J.J. Keller said its Video Review Service offers risk mitigation and time savings through:
- Review, prioritization, and communication of riskiest driving behaviors.
- Access to J.J. Keller Corrective Action Training.
- Event scoring using J.J. Keller's best practice processes.
- Recordkeeping and reporting functions.
- Driver training recommendations.
- Establishment and ongoing monitoring of camera and event trigger settings.
The J.J. Keller Video Review Services is available to Encompass Video Event Management System subscribers and VideoProtects Video Event Management System clients on the MyGeotab platform.