There are two ways to save on fuel. The first is to burn less of it by spec’ing efficient vehicles and by training and motivating drivers to more fuel-efficient performance. The second is to go beyond miles per gallon numbers and buy fuel for less to begin with.
To deep-dive into the management methods and technologies that can cut fuel spend, the editors of HDT will present a complimentary webinar on how to go beyond MPG performance on July 20 at 2 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. PDT.
The expert speakers for the “Beyond MPG” webinar are:
- Howard Abrams, president of Sokolis Group
- Brian Antonellis, CTP, senior vice president, fleet operations, Fleet Advantage.
Abrams and Antonellis will tackle the topics of how truck fleets can cut their fuel costs during the purchasing and management process, rather than just by reducing fuel consumption. Sokolis Group provides fuel-management services. Fleet Advantage provides flexible leasing and lifecycle management services. The webinar will be moderated by David Cullen, HDT contributing business/Washington editor.
Register to learn first-hand about:
- Negotiating fuel discounts
- Determining fuel surcharges
- Auditing fuel bills
- Deploying fuel cards
- Selecting from on-site, mobile fueling, truckstops, and cardlocks
- Leveraging telematics and data to identify areas of cost concern or opportunity.
- Saving fuel by managing lifecycle
- Reducing fuel costs via proper maintenance
- Considering the impact of all costs on fuel
- Focusing on every possible way to limit fuel costs.
“Beyond MPG: How to Reduce Fleet Fuel Costs” will be presented free of charge on July 20 at 2 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. PDT. The webinar’s speakers will discuss proven approaches and solutions to reduce overall fleet fuel costs. Live attendees of the webinar will get a chance to ask questions of the panel.
This webinar is made possible by sponsors Drivewyze, Netradyne, and Vnomics.