November 16, 2022 |11:00 AM PST |Duration: 1 Hr
Tires are more than just round and black. As one of the highest operating costs for truck fleets, poorly maintained tires can leak a lot of red ink. To avoid that and to keep tire costs as low as possible, paying strict attention to correct inflation pressures is critical. Leverage data is also a huge boon when it comes to tires. If you want to get up to speed on the latest technologies available to help hold down tire costs, this is a webinar not to miss.
The issues to solve...
- 1 in 5 tires is underinflated
- Overinflated accelerates wear by 7-15%
- Duals mismatched by more than 5 psi increase wear by 25%
- Dry van and tanks run approximately 1/3 empty miles
How correct tire pressures deliver...
- Longer tire life
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Improved uptime
How leveraging inflation data ensures...
- Early warnings to address minor tire problems before they become major ones
Everything you need to know about tire inflations and related telematics will be discussed in this eye-opening session.
Director Electronic Controls | Hendrickson
Business and Washington Contributing Editor | HDT