The Triton-D8 from Snap-on is a diagnostic tool designed to suit the needs of professional repair technicians.
Triton-D8 includes advanced features to save time, boost productivity and help technicians by guiding them to the problem, while filtering out unnecessary steps. It also broadens their coverage and capabilities by quickly allowing them to verify component failures.
Triton-D8’s productivity boosting features include:
- Intelligent Diagnostics delivers all of the information in one scrolling, easy-to-navigate screen. It intuitively guides technicians straight through the diagnostic workflow, from pinpointing the problem, to finding the fix.
- Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) - access fault codes and vehicle specific OEM TSBs, all right on the tool and reachable within a click, making it the ideal place to start the diagnosis.
- Smart Data - automatically configures the display to show vehicle parameters (PIDS) relevant to the fault code, saving even more time by filtering out non-related data.
- SureTrack - delivers top repairs and real fixes for the specific vehicle and diagnostic trouble code (DTC), providing access to information from thousands of shops that have solved the same problem.
- Functional Tests and Resets - verifying component operation is right at the technician’s fingertips with easy-to-follow reset procedures that help complete the repair.
- Built-in Scope - the guided component test meter allows technicians to pinpoint issues, helping to quickly identify the faulty component.
- Accessing the Intelligent Diagnostic functions on the Snap-on Triton-D8 requires a software agreement, which will keep the tool updated with the latest information and functionality available.