Mack Trucks has named the Vision Truck Group of Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, its 2016 North American Dealer of the Year.
Vision Truck Group had an outstanding 2016, achieving 189% of its sales goals for the year while also attaining 25% of the market share in its region. The dealer group also made significant investments in facilities, services, and people while celebrating its 50th anniversary, according to Mack.
The company was founded in 1966 and now operates six commercial truck centers in southwestern Ontario. The dealership offers a certified and solutions-based modifications team for enhancing vocational trucks for better performance and is focused on sales, service, and parts.
"Vision Truck Group exemplifies the kind of organization customers are drawn to, and for good reason," said Jonathan Randall, senior vice president of sales for Mack Trucks North America. "The service, support, and dedication they provide keeps their customers on the road and earning, and Mack Trucks is proud to be their partner."
Mack Trucks also named 2016 winners for its regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: Bergey’s Truck Center, Souderton, Pennsylvania
- Southeast Region: Transource Truck and Trailer Center, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Central Region: M&K Truck Centers, Chicago
- Southwest Region: East Texas Mack Sales, Longview, Texas
- West Region: Mountain West Truck Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Canada Region: Vision Truck Group, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
The Mack Leasing North America Dealer of the Year Award went to Nextran Rental and Leasing, Jacksonville, Florida. Mack of Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee, received the North America Remarketing Dealer of the Year Award, and the overall Customer Service Award went to Vision Truck Group.