MiX Telematics, a global provider of fleet and mobile asset management solutions, has introduced an ELD-ready solution for U.S. Oil and Gas companies.
MiX Telematics’s flagship fleet management platform, MiX Fleet Manager, is ELD-ready and supports the FMCSA’s current requirements for performance, design and technical specifications. Combined with the company’s recently launched MiX Journey Management – the first journey risk management solution for U.S. Oil and Gas companies that’s integrated with a fleet management platform – MiX Fleet Manager provides everything an Oil and Gas fleet needs to improve safety, efficiency and regulatory compliance while reducing costs.
MiX Telematics’s capabilities for Oil and Gas include:
- Compliance monitoring such as Hours of Service and IFTA State Line Crossing.
- Real-time monitoring for unsafe driver behavior, including sudden acceleration, harsh braking, and speeding.
- Driver identification and driver scoring.
- Trip and vehicle utilization reports.
- Consultancy, including risk assessment and road safety strategy development.
- Targeted driver training including defensive driver training.
MiX customer ROI analysis shows that Oil and Gas fleets can expect to save $50-100 per month, per vehicle, net (after the cost of the MiX Telematics solution). Savings are due to factors such as fuel usage reductions, improved vehicle utilization, wage savings (less time on paperwork), crash prevention/avoidance, and reduced maintenance/repair expenses.
To learn more about MiX solutions for Oil and Gas fleets, visit hwww.mixtelematics.com/industries/oil-and-gas.