EKA Solutions, which provides an integrated, cloud-based freight management “ecosystem” for carriers, brokers and shippers, is expanding its transportation management system to help brokers grow more quickly.
EKA Omni-TMS is a native cloud-based software-as-a-service system. It provides affordable, easy-to-use functionality to give any size broker the functionality and services needed to be more productive and to grow their business, according to a news release from the company.
“EKA has rapidly expanded its broker TMS capabilities to enable any size and type of freight broker to grow fast,” said JJ Singh, EKA CEO, in a release.
New capabilities include:
- deployment of broker agent operations
- seamless connectivity with carriers and shippers via engineered APIs, portals and EDI
- load movement visibility via driver apps and telematics integration
- a full range of pricing methodologies
- ability to handle different loads and services, ranging from dry van, temperature control, flatbed, dry and liquid bulk, livestock, drayage, auto-haul and power only.
James Dockery-Jackson, director of Yeti Logistics, said the Iowa-based third party logistics company recruits agents from diverse backgrounds, from former drivers to salespeople from Fortune 500 companies. In the release, he said the EKA system allows them all to work together in a collaborative environment.
“EKA's intuitive workflows are easy to master, so new agents become productive quickly,” he said. “Also, EKA platform’s ability to support multiple business models on a single platform helps us compete effectively against larger competitors, and freight awards from our customers are growing.”
Yeti Logistics is a truckload-focused 3PL built on the Yeti Services platform, allowing drivers, fleets and shippers transparency and visibility to all parties and pricing.
See all comments