Pilot Company (the parent of Pilot and Flying J truck stops) and RTS Financial announced a fuel and factoring partnership for trucking fleets. The two companies will will work together to provide customized fleet solutions, combining fuel savings, maintenance and tires, loyalty perks and other services across Pilot Company’s network of commercial fueling locations, with RTS’ factoring offerings and customer support.
“We are focused on initiatives that deliver savings, efficiency and convenience to our fleet customers,” said Shameek Konar, CEO of Pilot Company. “We’re thrilled to partner with a highly regarded provider like RTS to offer an integrated service solution for factoring and fuel that helps trucking companies access the resources they need to succeed and grow.”
Dedicated teams from Pilot Company and RTS will work with fleets to provide funding, fuel and essential services at competitive rates. By combining Pilot Company’s cross-network bundle of fuel savings, credit, truck maintenance and loyalty rewards, with the favorable advance rates and same-day funding services from RTS, fleets of all sizes will be able to streamline their business, the companies said in an announcement.
In addition to convenient fuel and factoring solutions, customers will be supported with:
- Dedicated, multilingual account and sales representatives
- Back-office services to streamline paperwork
- Easy-to-use mobile and web account management and credit analysis with RTS Pro
- Enhanced Pilot Company customer portal to manage fuel accounts
- Access to more than 1,000 fueling locations across the Pilot Flying J Travel Center network and One9 Fuel Network