July 8, 2020 |11:00 AM PST |Duration: 1 Hr
The reality of today’s changing workplace is putting a strain on employee experience, customer satisfaction, and revenue. What is the new normal for trucking companies?
View this panel discussion with Sharp Transport, Vector, and Workhound as they discuss the initiatives fleet operations teams have put into place to overcome these challenges.
- How to improve driver and back office retention
- Tips for managing hours of service, ELD mandate and evolving regulations
- Solutions for managing costs and improving cash flow, safety and visibility
- Maximizing ROI of technology investments
- Process improvements to streamline engagements with customers and partners
Director of Safety & Recruiting, Sharp Transport, Inc.
COO and Co-Founder, Vector
Co-Founder and CEO, WorkHound
VP of Systems & Technology, JLE Industries