The world of trucking is constantly evolving, and as technologies advance, so too must our approach to comfort, health, safety and efficiency.
Join Link Manufacturing, as it explores the advantages of semi-active cab suspension technology and how it can dramatically improve cab environments, driver experiences and a fleet’s bottom line.
As the developer of the first air-ride cab suspension, and as a tier 1 suspension supplier, Link will help attendees understand the principles of suspension design, its crucial role in the trucking industry, and why semi-active technology is a game-changer. Join us in this forward-looking webinar as we unpack why semi-active cab suspensions should be on the minds of every fleet looking to remain competitive.
• Necessity of cab air-ride suspension, how they work and how we can improve them.
• An exploration of semi-active technology, compared to passive and active suspensions.
• An explanation of the performance improvements of semi-active over passive suspensions.
• Examples of how semi-active suspensions can enhance driver safety, improve health and improve the driver’s working environment.
• An examination of the role semi-active suspension technology can play in driver retention and recruitment, improving business operations and noise reduction, including its advantages for Zero emission vehicles (ZEVs)
Time will also be reserved for a live Q&A session.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!