The American Truck Dealers, Heavy Duty Trucking magazine and Procede Software announced the nominees for the 2020 Truck Dealer of the Year, a national award that recognizes commercial-truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership and community service.
The five nominees for 2020 are:
- Jim Bland, co-president of TranSource in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Oscar Horton, president and CEO of Sun State International Trucks in Tampa, Florida
- Tim Mitchell, president of Motor Truck Equipment Company / Kenworth of Pennsylvania in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Scott Pearson, president of Peterbilt of Atlanta in Jackson, Georgia
- Thomas “Lance” Wilson, general manager of General Truck Sales & Service in Memphis, Tennessee
The nominees were selected by ATD board members and state, metro and national association executives. Professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana, will evaluate the nominees based on dealership performance, industry leadership and community service.
The winner and runner-up will be announced on Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020, during the 57th annual ATD Show in Las Vegas, which runs concurrently with the National Automobile Dealers Association Show from Friday, Feb. 14, through Monday, Feb. 17.
For more information about the ATD Show, visit atdshow.org.
Read about last year's Truck Dealer of the Year nominees: Top Truck Dealers Talk Trucking Tech, Specs and More