Mack Trucks has launched a loyalty reward program for members of eligible industry associations who purchase model year 2019 and 2020 Mack Granite, TerraPro, LR Pinnacle or Mack Anthem models.
The Loyalty Reward Card Program offers members of eligible industry associations a $2,000 parts and service reward card per eligible VIN and a maximum of five trucks per member, per calendar year. All eligible vehicles must be sold and warranty-registered by Dec. 31, 2019.
“We recognize that customers require service and support after the initial truck purchase, so we’re pleased that Mack can offer the Loyalty Reward Card Program to help offset some of the cost, while improving customers’ total cost of ownership,” said Jonathan Randall, Mack Trucks senior vice president, North American sales and marketing.
The registered owner of the truck must be an active member of an eligible association prior to the date of truck purchase. Once verified, the member will receive the card within eight weeks.
The program is valid across the U.S. and Canada for members of the industry associations listed below. For more information, customers should visit their local Mack dealer.
- ACPA - American Concrete Pavement Association
- ATA - American Trucking Associations
- CRRC - California Refuse and Recycling Council
- LCAPP - Landstar Contractors’ Advantage Purchasing Program
- LICA - Land Improvement Contractors of America
- NRMCA - National Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- NTTC - National Tank Truck Carriers
- NWRA - National Waste & Recycling Association
- OOIDA - Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association
- ORRA - Oregon Refuse and Recycling Association
- PAPA - Pennsylvania Asphalt Pavement Association
- SWANA - Solid Waste Association of North America
- TCA - Truckload Carriers Association
- WACA - Washington Aggregates & Concrete Association
- WIT - Women in Trucking
- WRRA - Washington Refuse and Recycling Association
- ABQ - Quebec Ready-Mix Association
- ACA - Atlantic Concrete Association
- Concrete Alberta
- Concrete British Columbia
- Concrete Manitoba
- Concrete Ontario
- Concrete Saskatchewan
- OBAC - Owner-Operators Business Association of Canada
- OTA - Ontario Trucking Association
- PMTC - Private Motor Truck Council of Canada
- WTFC - Women’s Trucking Federation of Canada