The American Truck Dealers has announced the nominees for the 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year award, which recognizes commercial truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership, and community service.
The national award is sponsored by ATD, Heavy Duty Trucking magazine, and Procede software. Nominees were selected by state and metro association leaders who will be evaluated by a panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.
The six nominees for 2019 are:
- David Kriete, Kriete Truck Centers, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Kim Mesfin, Affinity Truck Center, Fresno, Calif.
- Terry Minor, Cumberland International Trucks, Nashville, Tenn.
- Harry Moyer, Lowe and Moyer Garage, Fogelsville, Pa.
- Trey Mytty, Truck Center Companies, Omaha, Neb.
- John Nichols, Palmer Kenworth, Indianapolis, Ind.
The winner and runner-up will be announced during the 56th annual ATD Show in San Francisco, which runs from Thursday, Jan. 24, through Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019. The four-day event runs concurrently with the National Automobile Dealers Association Show 2019.
ATD is a division of NADA that represents more than 1,800 heavy- and medium-duty truck dealerships in the U.S.
For more information, click here.