KeepTruckin’s new Drive risk score and Safety Hub give fleets an overall view of their drivers’ safety performance using telematics data and AI-insights from the company’s Smart Dashcam, while also centralizing the data in one place.
Drive amasses tens of millions of data points produced every day from KeepTruckin’s network of over 350,000 drivers. By calculating variables such as driver behavior, road conditions, vehicle type, location, weather, and more, the system creates insights into driver safety.
“You can’t fix what you can’t see,” said Shoaib Makani, CEO of KeepTruckin. “With deeper context into driver behavior easily available in the Safety Hub, customers can take a precise approach to managing driver safety and proactively address risky driving to prevent accidents — to help everyone get home safely.”
The new system also features:
- AI-event detection, which identifies unsafe driving behavior (close following, cell phone usage, driver distraction, etc) with the Smart Dashcam
- Vehicle speed monitoring against posted speed limits in real time
- Ability to capture real-time snapshots and periodic trip images to ensure the camera is unobstructed
- Automated alerting and reporting when a collision occurs
- In-app driver coaching with the KeepTruckin Driver App
“Professional drivers should have no reason not to put this camera in their vehicle,” said Ron Faherty, president at ARL Transport. “Knowing what behaviors to focus on in order to reduce accidents is huge for keeping our roads safer.”