New and enhanced products for the Elite DMS include:
* FleetConnect: An easy-to-use PC-based parts replenishment system using a PC at both dealer and fleet that helps truck dealers provide one-stop parts shopping to the fleet. Using bar-code scanning for fast, accurate parts tracking and automatic ordering, it is fully integrated with ADP Parts Invoicing on the ADP dealer management system.
* FleetConnect (Service): An upgrade to FleetConnect providing ability to track repairs, including labor and associated costs, it helps fleets maintain a complete unit service history, with option to upload history to dealer, as it tracks cost of maintaining each unit.
* Truck Special Options: A special package that adds a variety of truck dealer-requested pricing options to the Elite system. The latest release features an improved menu system and velocity pricing by quantity.
* Document Storage and Data Archiving (DSDA): This NT-based system archives, scans, indexes, searches, views, retrieves, faxes and prints documents - including invoices, statements, signed contracts, repair orders and more. DSDA makes it easy to share more than 1.5 million pages of archived information and 60,000 scanned documents throughout the dealership from desktop PCs.
* ElitePlus(TM) Release 2.0: Adds new standard reports and enhanced performance features to the popular ElitePlus! Windows interface. New features include ElitePlus! reporting and data extraction tools to simplify navigation through Elite accounting, parts, service, sales and system administration. ElitePlus! Professional integrates Elite with Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports, or any ODBC-capable software.
* ElitePlus!(Service): Provides Windows navigation of the dealer's Elite service applications for easier access to the appointment, repair order and service write-up functions. Service personnel will use it to write more thorough, more profitable service orders.
* Management Advisor: A PC-based support tool integrated with the Elite dealer management system. Assists dealer principals in tracking and monitoring their business operations based on key revenue and expense metrics.
* Enterprise Consolidation Solution (ECS): Allows dealers to consolidate multiple accounting, service history, inventory and customer files to take advantage of Elite's multi-company features. Service advisors can access vehicle histories from all stores and service locations in the dealer group. And the centralized management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash and vehicle inventories eliminates redundant processes and speeds financial reporting and inter-company transactions.