SAF-Holland has introduced Holland True Lube landing gear grease and the Holland PH-405 pintle hook.
The True Lube grease was formulated specifically for Holland landing gear. Features include:
- Wide -40 to 150-degree operating temperature range ensures crank operation.
- Formula stability provides consistent smooth operation.
- Corrosion and oxidation protection protect gears from corrosion.
- Oil bleed control reduces oil leaks and prevents grease hardening.
- Salt water resistance enables it to last in harsh coastal environments.
- Anti-wear and load-carrying propoerties prevent gear and screw damage under heavy loads
- High-tech formula provides optimal performance efficiency
True Lube is available in 5-gallon pails, 14-oz. tubes, and 120-pound drums.
The Holland PH-405 pintle hook is an improvement on the proven PH-400 pintle hook. The PH-405 is manufactured with austenitic manganese steel for enhanced wear and is designed to harden at contact surfaces with the drawbar. It’s used with 2-3/8-inch drawbars on heavy-duty ‘A’ train (converter dolly) double and triple applications for bulk liquids, dry bulk, aggregates, and quarry materials.
The long life, rigid-mount design with an eight-bolt mounting pattern is compatible with the PH-400 model, and the Premier 2400, 100-4, and 470 models.
Backed by a two-year warranty, the PH-405 pintle hook can be used with or without air chamber.