The #5700 Alpha Mutt is an advanced trailer tester system from IPA Tools that helps technicians get more inspections done in less time. Removing the burden of paperwork and data entry, the Alpha Mutt provides automatic and guided inspections with detailed reports. The turnkey design includes the option to instantly link all trailer inspections fleet-wide for inspection-failure-cause analytics.
"Our customers want powerful, yet simple-to-use equipment that saves time and money for their operations. The new Alpha Mutt is a next-generation system, built on a rugged, large, yet portable platform that features expandable capabilities including ABS testing, air pressure sensors, cloud uploading and more," said Ian Vinci, vice president of IPA.
- Highly accurate digital ammeter with 5mA resolution
- Custom login and trailer VIN entry with each inspection
- Automatic cross, open, overload, short and ground fault detection
- Detailed inspection report generated from auto test report function in under 60 seconds
- Access ABS Blink Codes
Air Brake Testing
- Tablet or remote-controlled air brake activation
- Performs leak-down test on service and emergency lines
- Real-time, repetitive brake activation to find developing problems and verify leaking servo cans
The 5700 Alpha Mutt features a three-year limited warranty and weighs 70 pounds.