heavy duty/fleet markets.
Odyssey Batteries offer absorbed glass mat design that provides a three- to 10-year service life, a storage life of up to two years and acid containment that prevents spills, enabling the battery to be installed in any orientation but inverted. Unlike spiral-wound AGM batteries, Odyssey batteries include densely packed flat plates that provide 15 percent more surface area, resulting in greater power. Odyssey batteries range from 100 cold cranking amps (CCA) to 1,225 CCA, and provide a reserve capacity of up to 240 minutes.
Following are brief specification outlines of each new BCI size Odyssey battery. All are applicable to auto, light truck and heavy-duty and fleet markets:
Odyssey 25-PC1400 and 35-PC1400 Battery
• Cold cranking amps: 740
• 1,400 cranking amps for five seconds at room temperature
• 100-minute reserve capacity
• Dimensions: 9.46 inches (240.3mm) by 6.58 inches (167.1mm) by 8.69 inches (220.7mm)
Odyssey 75/86-PC1230 Battery
• Cold cranking amps: 710
• 1,230 cranking amps for five seconds at room temperature
• 90-minute reserve capacity
• Dimensions: 9.46 inches (240.3mm) by 6.99 inches (177.5mm) by 7.92 inches (201.2mm)
Odyssey 65-PC1750 Battery
• Cold cranking amps: 1,150
• 1,750 cranking amps for five seconds at room temperature
• 135-minute reserve capacity
• Dimensions: 11.80 inches (299.7mm) by 7.20 inches (182.9mm) by 7.40 inches (188.0mm)
For more information about EnerSys and its Odyssey Batteries, visit www.enersys.com or www.Odysseybattery.com.