Peterbilt is offering a new right-hand stand-up configuration of its cab forward Model 320 truck.
The Model 320 is now offered in left-hand, right-hand, and dual drive with right hand stand-up configurations. It was redesigned for last year with a ProBilt interior featuring better fit and finish, as well as enhancements to operator comfort, productivity and safety.
“Customers engaged in curbside refuse collection who prefer this type of configuration will now enjoy the many advantages of the Model 320’s best in class operating environment,” said Robert Woodall, director of sales and marketing for Peterbilt.
The right-hand stand-up drive option adds several new features including:
- Convenient array of controls and displays, including the selector switch to activate the right-hand drive station.
- Lowered entry step for ease of entry and exit.
- Angled steering column for better ergonomics and driver comfort.
- Large upper and lower side-door windows for excellent visibility.
- HVAC and radio controls in the header of both the right and left-hand stations.
- Multi-function turn stalk.
- Easy to reach door handle
- Pivot-style seat for easier stowage during stand-up operation.
Peterbilt also offers a range of natural=gas-powered refuse vehicles, including the Models 320, 567 and 579. The Model 320 with right-hand stand-up drive is currently available for order.