and make the solution available to smaller carriers.
"There are many entrepreneurial, growing carriers that need to find a way to be competitive with other carriers, but find the upfront cost of purchasing an IT system daunting," said Ken Weinberg, CLI vice president. "Now, with FACTS-ondemand, such carriers can get a state-of-the-art IT system and pay virtually nothing upfront and a very affordable subscription cost."
In addition, FACTS-ondemand offers its users the following benefits:
• Immediacy of use, quicker than traditional IT solutions
• Accessed anytime, anywhere with no integration or transaction fees
• No need for specialized IT department or infrastructure
• Developed and managed by experts 24/7
• 100 percent uptime assured for infrastructure and application
FACTS-ondemand offers the same features as the main FACTS system - P&D routing and dispatching, interactive web tools, freight billing, integrated accounting, claims, dispatch and equipment control, auto-rating of bills, interline payables and management reporting, said Weinberg.
CLI may be reached by telephone at (914) 332-0300, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the web at www.carrierlogistics.com.