Estee Bedding has created a mattress designed exclusively for over-the-road truck drivers, designed to help truckers get enough rest after a long day of driving.
The Made to Ride mattress comes in three variations and seven standard sizes. The most supportive version is the Made to Ride Dreamliner and features several unique layers:
- A top layer of advanced hybrid memory foam that ensures comfort and support at virtually any air temperature, and helps cool your body when the mercury rises.
- A unique middle foam layer that offers dynamic support and contouring comfort.
- A layer of patented micro coils that adds stability, comfort, and four-way flexibility, especially around the mattress perimeter.
- A base layer of high-density foam that provides a core foundation of support and protects against bottoming out.
- A silky smooth, stretch knit cover that is fire retardant and lets you feel the cooling and super soft memory foam.
- A non-skid bottom to keep you in place on the road.
Unlike traditional memory foam, the hybrid foams in Made to Ride won’t heat up in warm weather or feel stiff and hard when a truck cab is cold.
The foams used in Made to Ride offer a combination of durability and pressure relief. The layers work together to evenly distribute weight and self-adjust to body contours, without bottoming out.
“We knew that we could develop a mattress that was as comfortable as what those drivers sleep on at home - if not more,” said Tim Enright, Estee president. “With Made to Ride, we can help truckers get great sleep on the road.”