Gorilla Safety has launched a mobile application and web-based dashboard designed to automate fleet and safety management for fleets.
The company was launched in January 2016, releasing its mobile app and web-based solution that integrates features necessary for the safe and efficient management of short- and long-haul vehicle fleets of any size. Fleet managers, office staff, drivers, mechanics and owner-operators can use Gorilla Safety to improve Department of Transportation SAFER scores, reduce insurance premiums, optimize efficiency and productivity, control costs, and improve profit.
The app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices as well as through a web-based dashboard. The platform can perform several functions that can affect the success and safe management of large fleets using features that allow for the:
- Recording of hours of service through eLogs, ELDs or Local Radius Platform
- Managing accidents through real-time reporting, real-time investigation and accident recollection with data collection at the scene, with ability to upload photos and record voice testimony of incident
- Performing of closed-loop inspections through automated eDVIR which integrates with the mechanic app in real time
- Tracking of fuel use and vehicle maintenance
- Use of GPS to track fleet assets
- Incorporation of an ELD self-certified compliant device that meets guidelines set forth by the FMCSA’s ELD Mandate Scheduling
- Development and storage of critical paperless documentation such as receipts, bills of lading, customized policies and procedures manuals, HR-required documents, training tools, etc., enabling app to be used as a proficient HR management tool for training/managing employees; and citing and storing violations
- Sharing of information among permissible, granted users so everyone is on same platform, has access to same data at the same time and receives customized alerts and notifications to remain complaint and productive
For more information visit Gorilla Safety