Roadnet Transportation Suite 3.7.1 is the latest update of Omnitracs’ vehicle tracking and fleet management software suite, bringing new features to improve visibility and efficiency.
Update 3.7.1 features new functionality letting fleets see which drivers and vehicles are available for route assignments and which regions might exceed the number of assigned routes for Roadnet and Territory Planner. The functionality also allows standard and preferred routes to begin the day before the assigned delivery date.
Other features added in this release allow fleets to:
- Include goal distance when exporting routes
- Have routes automatically completed when using the Roadnet Telematics Adapter
- View a description for the original and new location substitutions
- Manage the assignment of employees from the locations notebook
- Assign resources to multiple depots at the same time
- Prevent system lockouts in multiple-user scenarios
- View license information about purchased product in the Administration module
“We’ve listened to user feedback and made significant and subtle platform enhancements - from customizable layouts to integration with Roadnet Anywhere, our SaaS platform - for an intuitive tool that can help individual drivers and overall fleet operations be more productive,” said Cyndi Brandt, senior director of product marketing and alliances for Roadnet.