Pulltarps offers three tarping systems for Belly Dumps, a traditional pulltarp, automatic arms, and a cable system.
- Good for hauling dirt, sand, aggregate, and asphalt.
- Safer than hand tarping due to its ground operation.
- All Pulltarps systems can be upgraded to manual or fully automatic systems.
Automatic Arm features:
- Fully automatic tarping from inside the cab provides faster operation and less downtime.
- Automatic arm systems are now available with galvanized steel, alumuminum, or new aluminum brite arms.
- Systems are complete with arms, springs, motor, wire, and switch kit with relay keys.
Cable System features:
- Cable systems work for most loads.
- All Pulltarp cable systems feature bows that can be replaced when damaged, without removing the cable.
- All Pulltar cable systems use UHMW sliders at the bow ends, with lifetime guarantees, according to the manufacturer.
- Available with manual or electric drive.