Bridgestone Commercial Solutions introduced a mobile app designed to help fleets and dealers quickly access and compare information about the Bridgestone family of commercial tire brands. Called Tire Advisor, the app is a one-stop resource connecting users to a comprehensive catalog offering multiple search capabilities with the ability to create a library for future reference.
Responding to customer demands for mobile tools that provide detailed specifications on products, BCS created the app in an easy-to-use format tailored to the specific needs of commercial dealers and users of off-road and commercial truck tires as well as retread products.
Additional Tire Advisor mobile app features include:
- Information about truck and bus tires (Bridgestone, Firestone and Dayton), Bandag retreads, and off-road mining and construction tires (Bridgestone and Firestone);
- Search engine functionality to identify the right product for the customer’s industry and application;
- Useful information about features, benefits, product images, technical specifications, and warranties;
- Easy navigation: Three easy ways to search for products: a step-by-step guided search, a filtered search and a keyword search that allows the user to jump quickly to a product by pattern name;
- Extended product information traditionally found in a product book or website;
- Ability to compare products side-by-side within the same brand;
- Ability to share product information with others by email and to save products to a “favorites” folder with the ability to create multiple folders; and
- The new Tire Advisor app is available for free through the Apple iTunes Store. The iOS mobile app can be downloaded on iPad only.