The CTRS4850 saw features a quick-release, one-handed tool-less blade change easy injection and insertion of blades; a sealed nose mechanism that keeps the dirt out and prevents contamination of critical components, and a non-slip cushioned nose for positive tool control. It has a variable speed trigger with soft touch and precise control for less strain on fingers.
The die-cast aluminum gear mechanism housing and glass-filled impact modified nylon housing provide durability.
Additional features include:
• Heavy-duty helical cut steel gearing
• Thick steel wall construction motor housing
• Dual ball bearing shielded motor
• Heavy-duty armature with balanced motor
• Heavy-duty 14-gauge wiring
• Turbine style cooling system
• Replaceable brushes
The 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw set also includes an 18-volt battery, a charger, three saw blades and a plastic storage case. It also works with Snap-on's CTB4145 14.4 volt 2.4Ah battery.
More info: www.snapon.com