Conversion Interactive Agency and DriverFacts have partnered to develop a new solution to prequalify drivers for employment by pulling applicant’s data and connecting prospective employees with recruiters.
The VR AppFacts solution builds off Conversion Interactive Agency’s current Virtual Recruiter solution that immediately generates a phone call to the recruiter from a driver’s pre-qualified digital short form. When a qualified driver’s short form is completed, the information is sent to DriverFacts where the motor vehicle report, commercial driver’s license information system data, driver work history, and any additional data that is available, is immediately pulled.
This data is submitted to the carrier’s application tracking system, and the Virtual Recruiter system triggers a phone call to the recruiter who has the information at their fingertips to begin discussing driving opportunities with the pre-qualified driver.
VR AppFacts includes a six-step process:
- Potential driver completes the Virtual Recruiter short form on the carrier’s landing page.
- The driver is prequalified based on how he answered the questions on the form.
- Virtual Recruiter sends the driver’s information to DriverFacts.
- DriverFacts pulls the reporting requested by the carrier (MVR, CDLIS, DWH, etc.)
- DriverFacts sends the driver application information to the carrier’s ATS
- Virtual Recruiter triggers a phone call to the carrier’s recruiter(s) from the qualified driver.
“We’re delivering the essential pieces of the driver application to the recruiter before they even begin processing the application, saving time, reducing the application drop-off rate for drivers, and allowing recruiters to filter out unqualified applicants,” said Dave Widly, president of DriverFacts. “Providing this critical data to the application after the driver submits the digital short form is extremely valuable for the recruiting process.”