The 45-minute webinar, "Transportation Twenty Ten" will be offered at 1 p.m. Oct. 27. It will be led by Jeffrey A. Keller, founder and principal of Keller Services, a transportation management and technology advisory firm.
Keller will discuss:
* How carriers can use these economic times to their advantage
* Positioning your company for growth
* Becoming a player in the global marketplace
* Evaluating trends to create business opportunities
* Evolving into a progressive 21st century organization
Registration for this event is now open on the web at www.carrierlogistics.com.