January 30, 2024
How Trucking Fleets Can Get Control of False Driver Logs [Video]
Log falsifications were the fourth most common driver-related violation discovered in roadside commercial vehicle inspections from 2019 to 2023. And they’re the second most common violation discovered in compliance reviews of motor carriers. Brandon Wiseman, president of Trucksafe Consulting, explains why — and what trucking companies can do about it — in this episode of HDT Talks Trucking.
Watch This Episode to Learn:
- Weren't ELDs supposed to address the issue of false logbooks?
- How bad is the false log problem today?
- What are the consequences for truck drivers who are caught falsifying their logs?
- Common ways driver logs are falsified.
- How can fleets prevent problems with false logs?
Learn More About Truck Driver Hours of Service and False Logs