Garmin International has added new high-definition camera technology to the 7-inch dezl navigator built for over-the-road truck drivers.
The all-in-one dezlCam OTR710 features a 1080-pixel dashboard camera with a wide 140-degree field of view that continually records a drive and automatically saves video of any incidents.
Users can view and share clips of important videos from a smartphone. Each video clip is automatically stored securely online using an accompanying app.
The dezlCam OTR710 provides advanced driver-assisted warnings, including forward collision and lane departure cautions to help increase driver awareness and encourage safer driving.
Building on the feature set of the latest dezl OTR series, the dezlCam OTR710 also offers drivers:
- A 7-inch display
- Custom routing based on the size and weight of the rig
- Road warnings for upcoming hazards, including steep grades, sharp curves and more
- Birdseye satellite imagery, which shows high-resolution overhead views upon arrival at a destination
- A directory of truck and trailer services
- Display of loyalty rewards points at participating travel plazas across the U.S.
- Built-in PrePass notifications for upcoming U.S. weigh stations and bypass decisions
- Integration with Garmin dezl headsets, an Instinct 2 - dēzl edition smartwatch and BC 50 wireless backup camera.