ContainerPort Group has released a mobile app designed exclusively for CPG owner-operators to manage critical documentation and view weekly gross revenue estimates.
Instead of keeping physical paperwork in their cab at all times, or making multiple phone calls to track down information, owner-operators can log in to DrayPal and find the information they need, such as credentials and endorsements.
Partnering with Headstorm, a cybersecurity and mobile application technology developer, DrayPal was built utilizing best practices for user-centered design, including feedback gathering, listening sessions, and beta-testing with truck drivers, CPG officials said in a press release.
DrayPal provides real-time capabilities that enable owner-operators to run their operations more efficiently, CPG officials said. The app’s features allow users to:
- Estimate weekly revenue with comprehensive summaries of past settlements
- Track estimated revenue and see dray, fuel and accessorials for each move completed
- Receive in-app notifications for upcoming expirations, chargebacks and updates
- Manage credentials, endorsements, insurance information, tax documents and inspections
- Monitor safety progress and stay on-track with real-time insights into CSA and Samsara safety scores
In future updates of the app, users will be also be able to set weekly goals, and view fuel and highway tax deductions.
The organizational roll-out of DrayPal includes a hands-on approach to training and utilization, both for CPG employees and owner-operators. Dedicated teams are available to ensure drivers have resources to learn, ask questions, and get answers to all things DrayPal.
With ease-of-access and enhanced insights, CPG’s owner-operators can identify and avoid potential risks, thereby finetuning operational efficiencies throughout their business. Current CPG owner-operators can sign up for DrayPal by downloading on Google Play and the Apple app store.