Ridewell introduces the release of the RSS-233, a steerable auxiliary lift axle suspension system that provides a balance of weight and price. This completely new suspension design includes a compact mounting envelope and an easy mount, adjustable hanger system. This suspension also ships fully assembled for efficient installation.
RSS-233 suspensions are manufactured with a dual draw key kingpin design to extend kingpin life and fully cast axle ends for increased strength and durability.
Additional features of Ridewell's RSS-233 include:
- 7-foot to 18-inch ride heights;
- 13,200-pound capacity;
- Pre-Plumbed air tank option;
- Polyurethane pivot bushings for extended life;
- 1-inch and 2-inch spacer kit option; and
- Control arms angled for lateral stability.