These units are designed as part of a fully integrated system to optimize performance and weight, and are for vocational applications like single-drop flatbed, double-drop flatbed, loggers and chip hauler trailers.
The MTA lineup now includes the MTA23 (23,000-pound capacity), the top-mount MTA25 (25,000-pound capacity), the top mount MTA30 (30,000-pound capacity) and the two newest low-mount products.
All MTA models are available with the optional lift kit - a system that raises select axles, improving maneuverability and extending tire life. Available in painted or galvanized finishes, the lift kit attaches easily and can be installed as original equipment or field retrofitted.
Features of MTA25 and MTA30 Low-Mount Models
The two new low-mount suspension systems feature improvements and technology advancements, including:
- Durability - the MTA design outperforms leading competitive products two-to-one in laboratory and track testing
- Lightweight - one of the lightest suspensions in its market segment
- Unique, patent-pending, axle-wrap design - foundation for a secure and durable axle connection
- Patented pivot bushing - absorbs road inputs resulting in a softer ride, more cargo protection and reduced stress on the trailer's structure. Patented steel interleaf shims in the bushing provide superior fore-aft stiffness aiding in improved axle alignment, better tire wear and reduced roll steer
- Higher damping shock absorber - provides improved road-to-tire contact and contributes to better braking and longer tire life