CoPilot Live Truck provides safe and reliable routing on truck-legal roads throughout North America. Based on driver and vehicle profiles, CoPilot Live Truck automatically calculates routes taking into account vehicle size, weight, width, and load type to avoid commercial truck restrictions. Truck-specific capabilities include:
* Avoids low bridge clearances and weight/height/width-restricted roads,
* Avoids HazMat or flammable materials-restricted roads as appropriate,
* Commercial Truck routing options include - Practical, Shortest, 53'/102" Trailer or Twins, National Network and Toll Avoidance,
* Ability to create custom trip, vehicle and driver profiles,
* Truck-specific POIs including weigh stations, CAT scales, rest areas, truck stops, and truck service facilities, and
* Generates state mileage logs to provide an accurate record for billing and tax calculation
Based on the CoPilot Live GPS navigation apps, it features ALK Digital Maps of the U.S. and Canada enhanced with industry standard PC-Miler truck-specific routing attributes. All maps are stored directly on the iPhone, eliminating the need for large map downloads each trip. Drivers do not need to rely on a mobile internet connection for navigation.
CoPilot Live Truck is now available from the iTunes App Store for a one-time cost of $149.99. It is compatible with iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G, as well as iPad 3G.
More info: ALK Technologies