Axele has made enhancements to its transportation management system for truckload carriers, including fuel car support, document upload capabilities and integrations with electronic logging devices.
“To make life easier for small and midsized trucking businesses, we have added special features to our TMS to streamline administration and record-keeping,” said Ryan Camacho, Axele’s director of strategy and business development, in a press release. “We’ve also integrated with more ELDs and improved live dispatch board performance.”
Recent enhancements includes a:
- new expense module, which allows users to add all company expenses and the supporting receipts/documents in Axele. The module now supports IFTA and fuel card data import;
- integration with top factoring companies to streamline the payment process;
- document upload feature with offline upload capabilities;
- integrations with JJ Keller, Geotab, and TrackEnsure ELDs; and
- an updated terminal module.
The company’s live dispatch board performance is also three to five times faster, Axele officials said.