Trucking companies using weigh station bypass services save more than $8.68 and five minutes each time their truck bypasses a weigh station, according to a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration calculation. However, the technologies used by trucks for bypassing differ greatly. In this whitepaper you’ll learn:
• The differences between weigh station bypassing technologies, including how they work and how they perform
• The benefits of using transponders to bypass weight stations versus mobile device applications
• How only one weigh station bypass technology also offers toll payment services
• Why one weigh station bypass provider relies on two technologies to provide the most bypass opportunities
• Real world research results comparing the performance of bypass apps and transponders
Download the free PrePass whitepaper, “Comparing Weigh Station Bypass Technologies” for even more details about weigh station bypass technology so you can start saving time and money today.
By Prepass Safety Alliance