Gamber-Johnson has launched two new rugged mounting systems for fleet vehicles, the Universal Tablet Cradle and Glide Arm Motion Attachment.
The products are designed to support the mobile worker who uses a diverse range of technology in a mobile office environment. The Glide Arm Motion Attachment and Universal Tablet Cradle feature a rugged design for use in extreme environments and are adjustable for a wide range of device sizes.
Highlights of the Glide Arm Attachment include:
- An addition to Gamber-Johnson’s current motion attachment family of products, the Glide Arm Attachment gives users the ability to swivel, tilt, or slide a computer to a desired position
- Provides smooth rotation and articulation
- Supports mobile office environments for industries such as public safety and enterprise including gas, electric, and electric co-ops
- Blue touch points allow users to pivot and slide to a desired position while securing the device in place
- Available in lengths including 7 inches, 9 inches, 12 inches, and 15 inches
Highlights of the Universal Tablet Cradle include:
- A rugged universal solution to keep tablets safe
- Supports mobile office environments for industries including utility, public safety, transportation/logistics, and service/delivery
- Height, width, and depth adjustable to fit a large variety of tablets sizes
- Once adjusted for fit, tablets can be easily installed and released with one hand
- Designed and tested to MIL-STD 810G shock and vibration standards, and equipped with keyed lock for theft deterrence