CIMC Intermodal Equipment unveiled the Revere premium specification chassis, offered with several high quality components as standard equipment.
The Revere 20’/40’ City Combo Tandem WS chassis design is based on CIMC’s 2019 Premium Specification which includes top component specifications from industry leading manufacturers:
- Electric harness and lights from Phillips Industries
- KIC/Accuride 10-year wheel ends
- TSE brake chambers and slack adjusters
- Holland Saturn 62 IM landing gear
- Hutchens spread axle mechanical suspension
- Bendix ECU and air valves
The chassis features CIMC standard KTL powder coating and is assembled using robotic precision welds and laser metal cutting processes. All post-frame assembly was done in the U.S. with American made products and components and is supported by a 10-year warranty on all non-wear items.
The Revere will carry one 20- or 40-foot ISO container. It meets all TOFC, AAR, DOT, FMVSS, ISO, ANSI, SAE, and TTMA specifications.